we have tow types of products:
- Albait A-lIraqi Products:
Albeit Al-Iraqi produced Albeit Package of Data Base Systems which include
- Accounting System.
- Salary System.
- Personnel System.
- Warehouses System.
- Banks System.
- Hospital System.
- Intergraph is the world leader in delivering software and services for the management and visual representation of complex information. Our commitment to the customers
- Spot Image is the worldwide distributor of geographic information products and services derived from the Spot Earth observation satellites,
- Youna is one of famous companies that sell Surveying Devices,
- GCE General Computers & Electronics Co. was established in 1985 as one of the leading IT companies in Jordan. Since then GCE accepted the challenge and entered the IT business with steadiness and solidarity depending on its well exploited resources and highly qualified team.
- ITT Visual Information Solutions provides integrated software solutions that help scientists, engineers, researchers and medical professionals turn complex data into useful information. Our 150,000 customers from over 80 countries use IDL, ENVI and IAS to analyze data and imagery and deploy imaging applications.
Spot Image: Spot Image is the worldwide distributor of geographic information products and services derived from the Spot Earth observation satellites, including the Vegetation instrument flown on SPOT 4 and 5.
Spot Image also distributes complementary optical and radar data acquired by other satellites offering low to very high resolution images. Spot Image was appointed by CNES as sole commercial operator of the SPOT satellites, the first of which was placed in orbit in 1986. Spot Image acquires the SPOT data through a receiving station at its premises In Toulouse and via a network of partner stations around the world.
Spot Image is the first European supplier of satellite data to have been awarded ISO 9001:2000 certification. This includes the design, production and sales of geographic information products, systems and services based on satellite data and is a guarantee of high quality services.
How it works GPS satellites circle the earth twice a day in a very precise orbit and transmit signal information to earth. GPS receivers take this information and use triangulation to calculate the user’s exact location. Essentially, the GPS receiver compares the time a signal was transmitted by a satellite with the time it was received. The time difference tells the GPS receiver how far away the satellite is. Now, with distance measurements from a few more satellites, the receiver can determine the user’s position and display it on the unit’s electronic map.
Youna : http://www.youna.com/Products.asp
Sokkia Electronic Digital Theodolite DT510A 5″ Digital Theodolite Single Face
visited our new forums
- CAD (http://www.youna.com/DisplayForum.asp?fid=1)
- Engineering (http://www.youna.com/DisplayForum.asp?fid=2 )
- GIS http://www.youna.com/DisplayForum.asp?fid=3
- GPS http://www.youna.com/DisplayForum.asp?fid=4
- Surveying http://www.youna.com/DisplayForum.asp?fid=5
- Instrument Repair Technicians http://www.youna.com/DisplayForum.asp?fid=6
GCE : General Computers & Electronics Co. was established in 1985 as one of the leading IT companies in Jordan. Since then GCE accepted the challenge and entered the IT business with steadiness and solidarity depending on its well exploited resources and highly qualified team.
As an IT company GCE is known as an expert in providing turnkey solutions and services. The technology and skills that GCE provides are connected to each other whether by providing software solutions, computer hardware, network solutions, devices, peripherals and printers.
GCE provides services to various sectors such as banking, government and industrial sectors, universities and educational institutions, public utilities and business organizations